The Manville Apartments can be found at 2100 Channing Way and is located three blocks from the southwestern corner of campus. It is conveniently located in an area that is walking distance of many Berkeley shops, restaurants, etc. This housing option is open to law and graduate students.
• 132 small, unfurnished, single-occupancy studio apartments
• Each studio includes a kitchenette, bathroom, built-in bookcase, desk
• Internet data-lines, and cable TV access.
• a central courtyard
• Several floor plans with 260 to 305 square feet of living space.
• Some apartments have Bay views; some open onto a central courtyard or have decks.
• Secured entry and elevator.
• The complex has common areas; a lounge, laundry facilities, mail room, and three study rooms.
• Storage spaces and limited parking spaces are available for additional fees.
• Access to Unit 3 computing center and technical assistance.
MANVILLE APARTMENTS (2013-2014)
Apartment Monthly Rent
Standard Apartment $1,050
Apartment with Bay view $1,085
Apartment with deck $1,085
Apartment with Courtyard access $1,085
For more information, contact: Cal Housing 2610 Channing Way #2272 University of California Berkeley, CA 94720-2272 (510) 642-4108 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org