Room Reservation Reform
1. Solomon Nwoche: email@example.com
2. Jacob Grant: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Room Reservation Reform is an ongoing process spearheaded by Senator Solomon Nwoche from the Independent Campaign for Common Sense. The goal is to establish consistent guaranteed rooms for student groups and activities on campus that often find themselves forced to search for new rooms in buildings such as Dwinelle and Wheeler as a result of scheduling conflicts with other student organizations. By creating an organized approach to student groups reserving rooms, the ASUC hopes to end these time conflict issues.
- Independent Campaign for Common Sense
- Solomon Nwoche: “message to the author” email
- Jacob Grant “message to the author" email